I have what I believe is a K3 CT70, S/N 2312224. Build date is 10/73. Anyway, I bought a new ignition switch and wiring harness from Dratv. Plugged in everthing and it started first kick, but several minutes later I noticed the rectifer (i think, the small two pronged chip) was very hot. I unplugged everything, but the ignition switch and the battery connertor, whitch is the original. I noticed every time i plug in the rectifier, I get a spark from the cnnectors. Is there a chance I have a bad rectifier? I thought a diode or resistor would blow and open the circut.