Haven't posted in a couple years. Been busy with my new mopar. This should be a near-concourse restoration of a CT70K0, originally topaz but now candy apple red. It's going to sport a bored out 88cc engine, which is already finished. Almost all the parts restored and done, just sitting around in my office taking up space. Finally worked enough motivation to start combining it all together and get it done. Yesterday I installed the races and VIN tag. I did some metal work on the fenders and have them soaking in acid right now to get them extra clean. I also started restoring the wiring harness, which is in really good condition, just needs to be re-taped.